Tangy Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
Why buy bottled salad dressing when you can make delicious, homemade Thousand Island Dressing in a jiffy? This tangy version comes from Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, MA
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Thousand Island Salad Dressing in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p49
Reviews for Tangy Thousand Island Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review