Tangy Strawberry Punch Recipe
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 quarts water
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 envelopes (.19 ounce each) unsweetened strawberry lemonade soft drink mix
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, optional
- 1. In a large container, combine the pineapple juice, water, sugar and drink mix. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Freeze.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Stir in the ginger ale and crushed pineapple if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 35-40 servings (about 7-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 152 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Tangy Strawberry Punch
"This is one of my favorite punch recipes that I've tried! I'm going to be making this for my son's birthday party because it's so good. I doubled the amount of strawberry lemonade powder and skipped the step of freezing it. I just chilled the mixture in the fridge first. Turned out great!"
"We used sprite so we halfed the sugar. Still tangy and sweet."