- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 quarts water
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 envelopes (.19 ounce each) unsweetened strawberry lemonade soft drink mix
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, optional
- In a large container, combine the pineapple juice, water, sugar and drink mix. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Stir in the ginger ale and crushed pineapple if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 35-40 servings (about 7-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Tangy Strawberry Punch in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p41
Reviews for Tangy Strawberry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2012
We used sprite so we halfed the sugar. Still tangy and sweet.