Tangy Spinach Salad Recipe
Bacon and chow mein noodles bring lively crunch to this refreshing salad. “I made this for two of my best girlfriends and they loved it. One even served it to her husband for weeks!” Judy Sellgren - Grand Rapids, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, chow mein noodles and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup salad with 2 tablespoons dressing equals 175 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC