Tangy Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, chow mein noodles and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 175 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Spinach Salad
"We've made this so many times over the years. It's so delicious, even the family members who usually don't care for salad love this!"
"I loved this, especially the dressing!"
"This salad was awesome. The dressing is delicious, and the noodles add a nice crunch. I loved it. Would highly recommend it!"
"This has become our new favorite salad!"