- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, chow mein noodles and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Spinach Salad
Sort By :
I loved this, especially the dressing!
Yum! Loved this salad...the dressing was easy & delicious. I had some dried cranberries on hand, so I threw them in as well. Will definitely make this again.
This salad was awesome. The dressing is delicious, and the noodles add a nice crunch. I loved it. Would highly recommend it!
This has become our new favorite salad!