- Grill steak, covered, over medium-low heat or broil 4 in. from the
- heat for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until meat reaches
- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°)
- Combine the glaze ingredients; brush over steaks. Grill until glaze
- is heated. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now