Tangy Reuben Bake Recipe
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, sliced and cooked
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 527 calories, 32g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1433mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Tangy Reuben Bake
"This is a great meal! Not very quick. But taste just like Reuben sandwich."