Tangy Potato Slices
A snappy sauce gives spuds a German potato salad-like taste that is sure to tingle the taste buds. "This is a perfect way to use up leftover cooked potatoes," notes Ilene Soroko, Norfolk, Virginia.
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil;
- reduce heat. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender; drain
- and cool slightly. meanwhile, in a skillet, combine the mayonnaise,
- vinegar, sugar and salt. Cook and stir over low heat just until
- heated through. Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Gently
- stir into mayonnaise mixture; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.