Tangy Potato Salad for Two Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Sprinkle with vinegar.
- 2. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cube and place in a small bowl. Add the red pepper, peas, cucumber and onion; toss gently to combine.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 204 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 515 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Potato Salad for Two
"This is a very creamy delicious salad! I used 1/2 if the red pepper and some extra Vidalia onion. Will certainly make again for company!"
"The horseradish gives a unique flavor & the peas & cucumber are different yet delicious!! Every time I make this potato salad I end up sharing the recipe!"