Tangy Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Sprinkle with vinegar.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cube and place in a small bowl. Add the red pepper, peas, cucumber and onion; toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Potato Salad(3)
Sort By :
This is a very creamy delicious salad! I used 1/2 if the red pepper and some extra Vidalia onion. Will certainly make again for company!
The horseradish gives a unique flavor & the peas & cucumber are different yet delicious!! Every time I make this potato salad I end up sharing the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Salad Recipes For Two >