Tangy Potato Salad Recipe
My potato salad is so easy, I can quickly put it together in the kitchen of our trailer home on the lake. I've shared the recipe with our three daughters, and it's become a signature dish with all of them. Our grandchildren eat it up.
- 8 cups cubed peeled cooked potatoes (about 11 medium)
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bacon and eggs. In a small bowl, combine the dip, relish, salt and pepper. Stir into potato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Potato Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p29
Reviews for Tangy Potato Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2011
My boyfriend went nuts for this salad. he said I could make it as often as I wanted.Nice change from traditional.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Salad with Bacon Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >