Tangy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
A simple marinade adds sweet flavor and tangy zip to juicy pork. "No one will ever guess there are only four ingredients in this sauce," reports Christopher Bingham of Lansing, Michigan. "For a spicier version, add more chili powder," he recommends.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place pork tenderloins in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 2/3 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork; turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-9 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°.
- 3. In a saucepan, warm the reserved sauce; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC