Tangy Pork Tenderloin
A simple marinade adds sweet flavor and tangy zip to juicy pork. "No one will ever guess there are only four ingredients in this sauce," reports Christopher Bingham of Lansing, Michigan. "For a spicier version, add more chili powder," he recommends.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pork tenderloins in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow
- glass container. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set
- aside 2/3 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork; turn to coat. Seal
- or cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium
- heat for 8-9 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear and
- a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°.
- In a saucepan, warm the reserved sauce; serve with pork. Yield: 6
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.