Tangy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pork tenderloins in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 2/3 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork; turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-9 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°.
- In a saucepan, warm the reserved sauce; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tangy Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
This is an absolutely delicious recipe. Have made a couple of times. Excellent with the warmed sauced on top.
one of my favorites
So easy and so tasty. My husband loves this!
I have made this recipe for years for guests, they always love it!!