- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pork tenderloins in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 2/3 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork; turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-9 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear and a thermometer reads 160°-170°.
- In a saucepan, warm the reserved sauce; serve with pork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTangy Pork Tenderloin
"Thoroughly enjoyed the sauce. It really enhanced the pork, and I can envision using it for other meals!"
"This is an absolutely delicious recipe. Have made a couple of times. Excellent with the warmed sauced on top."
"one of my favorites"
"So easy and so tasty. My husband loves this!"
"I have made this recipe for years for guests, they always love it!!"