Tangy Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Lemon and a hint of cayenne flavor the sauce in these tasty pork sandwiches. "They're so warm and satisfying on a cool day," comments Glennis Stuart Liles of Greenup, Kentucky.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked pork
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Add the pork; simmer just until heated through, stirring frequently. Divide meat among buns; top each with 1 tablespoon sauce. Serve with the remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 381 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 633 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Pork Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC