- water to remaining drippings to measure 2 cups; set aside. Place
- flour in a saucepan; stir in reserved drippings until blended.
- Gradually stir in reserved liquid until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; add grapefruit. Serve with the roast. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: One serving (with 2-1/2 tablespoons gravy) equals 304 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 41 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1 fat.