Tangy Pineapple Glaze
Try something new with your traditional ham with this easy tasty glaze. It will cover an 8- to 10-pound ham and provides about 20 servings. —Joan Hallford, N. Richland Hills, Texas
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Brush over ham during the
- last 30 minutes of cooking. Yield: 1 cup (enough for an 8- to
- 10-pound ham).
Nutritional Facts: 2-1/2 teaspoons equals 27 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.