- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with a small amount of water. Bring to a boil; cook for 6-8 minutes. Add peas; cook 2-4 minutes longer or until the vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Peas and Cauliflower in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p39
Reviews for Tangy Peas and Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review