Tangy Peas and Cauliflower Recipe
"My family loves vegetables, so I'm always looking for new and different ways to fix them," remarks Marie Hoyer of Hodgenville, Kentucky. This pretty side dish gets it pleasant tangy flavor from creamy yogurt.
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with a small amount of water. Bring to a boil; cook for 6-8 minutes. Add peas; cook 2-4 minutes longer or until the vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Peas and Cauliflower in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p39
Reviews for Tangy Peas and Cauliflower(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >