- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 cups fresh or frozen snow peas
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during the last 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Reduce the heat. Stir in the sour cream, wine or broth, pimientos and mustard; heat through.
- Drain pasta and peas; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Pasta 'n' Peas in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p64
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tangy Pasta 'n' Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review