Tangy Parmesan Tilapia Recipe
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash onion powder
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. Line a broiler pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray. Place fillets in prepared pan; sprinkle with salt.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over the top of each fillet; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until topping is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tangy Parmesan Tilapia(28)
Sort By :
Really good and simple enough that my husband was able to make it by himself:) Yummy!
I was surprised at how tasty this was and how much my mayonnaise haters (they didn't know) loved it. Used lemon juice instead of lime and we are on a low-sodium diet so I used unsalted butter, omitted the salt and added more pepper...this worked great.
Perfect dish. Made it just as recipe called for.
This is probably the BEST tilapia I have ever had! I was out of lime juice and substituted Lemon juice and it's absolutely STILL amazing! LOVE IT. So easy it's embarrassing, yet doesn't taste simple! Kudos!
This was a really delicious sauce, everyone loved it! Will be making again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >