Tangy Parmesan Tilapia Recipe
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash onion powder
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. Line a broiler pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray. Place fillets in prepared pan; sprinkle with salt.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over the top of each fillet; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until topping is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tangy Parmesan Tilapia
Sort By :
My husband is a picky eater and up until I found this recipe, he has never liked any fish recipes that didn't require deep frying. This recipe is one of our absolute favorites!
Really good and simple enough that my husband was able to make it by himself:) Yummy!
I was surprised at how tasty this was and how much my mayonnaise haters (they didn't know) loved it. Used lemon juice instead of lime and we are on a low-sodium diet so I used unsalted butter, omitted the salt and added more pepper...this worked great.
Perfect dish. Made it just as recipe called for.
This is probably the BEST tilapia I have ever had! I was out of lime juice and substituted Lemon juice and it's absolutely STILL amazing! LOVE IT. So easy it's embarrassing, yet doesn't taste simple! Kudos!