Tangy Mini Meat Loaves Recipe
IT'S FUN to make miniature meat loaves instead of one big loaf...and they cook up quickly in a skillet rather than in the oven. The unique combination of flavors gives the ground beef zip. This recipe is one of my old standbys for a speedy supper. -Paula Martin, Paxinos, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- Shape beef into four small loaves, 1/4 to 1/2 in. thick. Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon drippings; saute onion in drippings until tender. Add corn syrup, steak sauce and mustard; bring to a boil. Pour over meat loaves and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Mini Meat Loaves in Reminisce Extra June 1998, p47
Reviews for Tangy Mini Meat Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2010
sauce is very good.