- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 12 medium)
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes; mash with yogurt, onions, butter, salt and pepper. Yield: 13 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
This is a pretty good recipe...but, if you want "tangy"....add a little bit of horseradish...
My husband is not a big mashed potato eater, but he loved this recipe. My kids loved it too.
This is a great twist to a standard recipe. Everyone loved the tangy flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >