Tangy Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Chill until almost set. Transfer to a blender or food processor. Add cream cheese and lemonade mix; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (1 piece with 1 tablespoon whipped topping) equals 243 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Tangy Lemonade Pie
"My husband is a Type I diabetic and this is a great dessert he can enjoy."
"Loved this recipe. Very smooth and lemon-ey! I used full fat versions of all ingredients though. I was very surprised how it turned out because when making it you think that it's way too runny and not going to set up - but it does! How refreshing on a hot day! Thanks for the recipe! Will make it again!!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.