Tangy Lemonade Pie
"I really enjoy lemon pie, but I have to watch my sugar intake," notes Carol Anderson of West Chicago, Illinois. "So I experimented with sugar-free gelatin and lemonade mix to come up with this light pie that's absolutely delicious."
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Chill until almost
- set. Transfer to a blender or food processor. Add cream cheese and
- lemonade mix; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 6
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Crystal Light drink mix.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece with 1 tablespoon whipped topping) equals 243 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.