Tangy Lemon Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin or lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in lemonade concentrate and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour. Stir in whipped topping and marmalade. Coat a 2-qt. ring mold with cooking spray; add gelatin mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 175 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (29g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Tangy Lemon Gelatin
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.