- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin or lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in lemonade concentrate and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour. Stir in whipped topping and marmalade. Coat a 2-qt. ring mold with cooking spray; add gelatin mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Lemon Gelatin in Birds & Blooms October/November 2001, p55
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tangy Lemon Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review