- mixture. Continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Microwave chocolate and shortening in a small resealable plastic bag
- on high for 30 seconds. Knead bag to mix. If necessary, microwave at
- additional 10-15-second intervals until melted. Spoon half of lemon
- filling into pastry shell. Cut a small hole from corner of bag and
- drizzle half of chocolate over filling. Top with remaining filling.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over pie. Chill pie at least 2 hours
- before serving. Garnish with raspberries, mint and lemon. Yield: 6-8
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.