Tangy Honey-Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and cayenne. Add chicken, a few strips at a time, and shake to coat. In a small skillet, brown chicken in butter on all sides.
- 2. Combine the lime juice, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until juices run clear and sauce is thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 386 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Honey-Lime Chicken
"Made exactly as written, loved it!! Easy and quick with ingredients always on hand, will make again and again."
"This is one of our favorite recipes. We cut the chicken into smaller cubes and double the sauce however. We like a little extra sauce to drizzle over the rice. So yummy!"
"So scrumptious.Everyone loves this menu."
"I served this dish over rice with a side dish of broccoli. The only change I would make is to have more of the sauce to go over the rice."
"We like this recipe very much. I use lemon juice if I don't have limes."
"Great recipe, the only thing I would do differently next time is add some veggies to the mixture (eg snow peas, carrots...)"