Tangy Ham Steak Recipe
This glazed ham steak is a yummy quick-and-easy main dish. It tastes especially good heated on the grill but works well in the oven broiler, too. On summer weekends back home, Dad does the grilling while Mom prepares the rest of the meal.Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 fully cooked ham steak (about 2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey and orange peel. Brush over one side of ham. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 7 minutes. Turn; brush with mustard mixture. Cook until well glazed and heated through, about 7 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Ham Steak in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p35
Reviews for Tangy Ham Steak(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2013
This easy glaze is a great way to add flavor to grilled ham steaks. My husband loves ham and this is one of his favorite ways to enjoy it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >