Tangy Grilled Pork Chops
"My sister gave me the recipe for this easy five-ingredient marinade," writes Bernice Germann of Napoleon, Ohio. "It keeps the meat so moist and tasty...now it's the only way my husband wants his pork chops prepared."
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon
- juice, brown sugar, chili sauce and garlic powder. Remove 1/4 cup
- for basting and refrigerate. Add pork chops to the remaining
- marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or
- overnight, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade from chops. Grill, covered, over
- medium-hot heat for 4 minutes. Turn; baste with reserved marinade.
- Grill 4-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 6
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.