Tangy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, chili sauce and garlic powder. Remove 1/4 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add pork chops to the remaining marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade from chops. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes. Turn; baste with reserved marinade. Grill 4-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tangy Grilled Pork Chops(5)
Sort By :
We loved the flavor of these grilled chops. We had bought bulk chops that turned out to be not so great of a deal - they were really tough. I marinated them in this sauce and although a better quality chop would have been better, they came up much more tender than the first batch we cooked up and the flavor was excellent. Definitely a keeper. We served with rice and Asian blend vegetables and the meal was a hit.
Don't like pork chops but tried these, very good
Delicious - I like it better with thin pork chops. Fantastic flavor - everyone likes them.
I used 1 in thick pork chops for this, and upped the chili sauce just a tad and they were so juicy!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >