Tangy Grilled Ham Steak Recipe
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1 pound)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ketchup, relish, vinegar, brown sugar and cayenne; set aside 1/2 cup for serving.
- 2. Grill the ham steak, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 286 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 2,046 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Grilled Ham Steak
"Loved it! And so easy, using ingredients I always have in the house. Will definitely make this again."
"This is so yummy! We just fried the ham in a skillet rather than grill it.~ Theresa"
"Wonderful mix of flavors! My husband who thinks ham steak is "blah", said he would definately eat this again!"