Tangy Glazed Meatballs
The slightly sweet sauce on these meatballs has such a great zing to it. Use a little more or less hot sauce depending on what you're in the mood for. —John Slivon, Milton, FL
60 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 jar (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 3/4 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan, mix the first six ingredients; cook and stir
- over medium heat until blended. Add meatballs; cook, covered, 15-20
- minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about
- 5 dozen.