The slightly sweet sauce on these meatballs has such a great zing to it. Use a little more or less hot sauce depending on what you're in the mood for. —John Slivon, Milton, Florida
- 1 jar (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 3/4 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan, mix the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Add meatballs; cook, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Tangy Glazed Meatballs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Tangy Glazed Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2014
"a real favorite by everyone."