Tangy Glazed Ham
After unsuccessfully looking for a satisfying glaze recipe in a number of cookbooks, my daughter and I came up with this version. It's a simple way to dress up any ham you prepare.
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons zesty Italian salad dressing
- Place ham in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Pour remaining
- ingredients over ham in the order listed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to
- 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 165 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer