Tangy Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1. Place ham in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Pour remaining ingredients over ham in the order listed.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325°, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 165 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1311mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Tangy Glazed Ham
"Very tasty glaze recipe. I used a spiral ham and it gave it a very good slightly sweet flavor!"
"I never made a ham before and since this looked like a pretty simple recipe I thought I would give it a try. I had a spiral cut, bone-in, half ham. I doubled the recipe and cooked it for about two hours. It came out really good. And it was so easy! Almost no prep time! Will definitely keep as my go to ham recipe!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer