After unsuccessfully looking for a satisfying glaze recipe in a number of cookbooks, my daughter and I came up with this version. It's a simple way to dress up any ham you prepare.
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons zesty Italian salad dressing
- Place ham in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Pour remaining ingredients over ham in the order listed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Glazed Ham in Country Pork 1996, p76
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Tangy Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review