Tangy Fruit Topping Recipe
For a perfect topping for ice cream or frozen yogurt, I whip up this fruit topping. The fresh gingerroot add an extra zip!Deb Anderson, Joplin, Missouri
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a bowl, gently combine the first six ingredients. Serve over frozen yogurt. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Fruit Topping in Light & Tasty
Reviews for Tangy Fruit Topping(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review