Tangy Fruit Punch
A variety of fruity flavors mingles in this rosy refreshing punch. It's a popular beverage for a brunch, since its versatile sweet-tart taste goes wonderfully with all kinds of foods.
New Braunfels, Texas
25-30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine pineapple juice, orange
- juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, 1/2 cup water and sugar.
- Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water in a blender; cover
- and process until smooth. Stir into the juice mixture. Cover and
- refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Yield: 25-30
- servings (about 5 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 115 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.