A variety of fruity flavors mingles in this rosy refreshing punch. It's a popular beverage for a brunch, since its versatile sweet-tart taste goes wonderfully with all kinds of foods. —Ann Cousin New Braunfels, Texas
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, 1/2 cup water and sugar.
- Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir into the juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Yield: 25-30 servings (about 5 quarts).
Originally published as Tangy Fruit Punch in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p27
Reviews for Tangy Fruit Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review