Tangy Deli Melts Recipe
Apricot preserves give always-on-hand sandwich ingredients a delectable boost. You’ll want to make extras of this one! Steve Foy — Kirkwood, Missouri
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 seeded hamburger buns, split
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, preserves and mustard; spread over buns.
- 2. On each bun bottom, layer a slice of ham, turkey and cheese. Replace tops. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 368 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 873 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC