Apricot preserves give always-on-hand sandwich ingredients a delectable boost. You’ll want to make extras of this one! Steve Foy — Kirkwood, Missouri
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 seeded hamburger buns, split
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, preserves and mustard; spread over buns.
- On each bun bottom, layer a slice of ham, turkey and cheese. Replace tops. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Deli Melts in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p28
Reviews for Tangy Deli Melts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review