- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 seeded hamburger buns, split
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, preserves and mustard; spread over buns.
- On each bun bottom, layer a slice of ham, turkey and cheese. Replace tops. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Deli Melts
Sort By :
Love these sandwiches! My husband requests them for lunch often. Super easy to make & it's items we usualy have on hand.
This was truly delicious. For those watching their weight I used fat free mayonaise, sugar free peach (didn't have apricot) preserves and increased the
Dijon mustard to 1 tablespoon for a bit more spice taste. Definitely a keeper.
I've made this lots of times. My husband asks for these toasty sandwiches! The sauce really makes it, though I sometimes cut back or eliminate the mayo. Yummy quick lunch or supper, and so easy!
Great twist on a regular ham and cheese... Love the sauce!!!