This fun vegetable dish gets its zip from barbecue sauce. My family is thrilled every time this corn appears on the dinner table.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 tablespoons bottled barbecue sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat for 5
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 108 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 458 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.