- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 tablespoons bottled barbecue sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Corn in Country Woman September/October 1994, p37
Reviews for Tangy Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2009
This was so good and so easy. I used frozen corn for the whole kernel. Make sure you used BBQ sauce that you like a lot.
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Side Dishes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >