Tangy Coleslaw Recipe
If you've been searching for the perfect coleslaw, give this one a try! It has a terrific crunch, and the simple dressing is sweet and tangy all in one. This is a great way to get your family to eat cabbage. We love it. -Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa
- 1/2 large head cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 69 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Coleslaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC