Tangy Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/2 large head cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Coleslaw
Sort By :
"I've made this often with green cabbage, but, with red cabbage it is something special...."
"I used apple cider vinegar and olive oil. I have made several times and we like it. Also brought to church ladies meeting and had many requests for the recipe."
"very clean taste. I made it as directed, but added 1 Tablespoon of miracle whip for an extra touch of tang. BIG hit with family & friends."