Tangy Citrus Dressing
The citrus flavor of this dressing will add extra zip to sliced fruit.—Kay Snead, Friona, Texas
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lime
- Juice and grated peel of 1 orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, well beaten
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Over medium heat, bring
- mixture to a boil and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.