- Juice and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lime
- Juice and grated peel of 1 orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, well beaten
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool. Serve with assorted fresh fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Tangy Citrus Dressing in Country Woman July/August 1991, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Tangy Citrus Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review