Tangy Citrus Chicken Recipe
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Place chicken breasts in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half over the chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Turn chicken; pour remaining sauce on top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: 1 serving equals 268 calories, 70 mg sodium, 78 gm cholesterol, 31 gm carbohydrate, 29 gm protein, 4 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fruit.
Reviews for Tangy Citrus Chicken
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.