In just over 30 minutes, you can enjoy chicken breasts topped with a light, refreshing sauce that combines honey with lemonade, mustard and herbs.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place chicken breasts in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Turn chicken; pour remaining sauce on top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Citrus Chicken in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p66
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tangy Citrus Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review