- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place chicken breasts in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Turn chicken; pour remaining sauce on top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tangy Citrus Chicken
Sort By :
Did not care for this. Turns out, sauce did not *stick* to chicken. Ended up with a gluey, yucky mess of wet ingredients hardening in dish. Sorry TOH. Will stick with what I know. J.
Ours do not turn the nice golden color shown in the picture and the sauce did not thicken at all. We cooked at 350 for nearly 45 minutes and chicken ended up tough but clearly fully cooked.
This recipe comes from one of my fave cookbooks called Kosher By Design. I make it at least one shabbat a month. I use the whole can of lemonaide, and I do not cover it. As well, I am generous with the spices.
So easy & tasty! I omitted the sage since I had none on hand and substituted marjoram for the thyme.
This is sooo juicy and refreshing. The leftovers make great chicken salad as well.