Tangy Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened and cubed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked noodles or rice, optional
- Combine salad dressing mix and pepper. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the chicken, butter, salad dressing mixture, onion and garlic. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Skim fat.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese and broth until blended; add to slow cooker. Cover and cook for 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; stir sauce until smooth. Serve chicken with sauce and noodles or rice if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tangy Chicken Thighs(12)
Sort By :
I just cooked this; we have not eaten it yet but I tasted it.. I is so very good!! It is so good I called friends to join us!! Love this recipe
It was ok... don't think I'd bother to make again however.... sprinking grated parmesan on top definitely improved its flavor.
My granddaughters just love this dish. Every time I go to their house they insist I make it for them. This will probably be one of those recipes that keep getting handed down.
Super simple. Had everything on hand. Tasty. I would say it should be called "creamy chicken thighs" as well, because it isn't really tangy. It's real creamy though! I threw in some potato chunks, and just ate it like a stew. :)
Have made this just once before, without rating. Would definitely give this a '10' if stars went that high.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >